Thursday, December 21, 2006

The plain red Keitai Akai

The mall my sister went to today didn't have any Akais, so I decided to go get the plain red one I saw in the nearby mall.


The pink one with snowflakes was still there in its opened package, waiting for someone to buy her, tsk tsk, the poor (but very cute) Akai. Too bad some weirdo was not content with just looking at it, but had to open the package. :(

Anyway, I won't be hatching the red Akai as of yet, since I'm quite new to the tamagotchi life LOL and I thought it would be smart to try taking care of 2 before I do more (they might all die on me haha).

I also got the Connection v3 twin set - a set of pink and blue v3s. Pretty cute! :)

* The quality of the pictures in this post aren't that good, sorry, these are just quick shots. :)

4 Comments:

At August 8, 2009 at 2:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 7, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger tama lover7 said...

http://tamacolor.blogspot.com/ plz check out my website!!!! THANK YOU!!! =D

 
At June 23, 2010 at 1:58 AM , Anonymous Icicle118 said...

Hey i'm taking care of 5 of them at the moment, i'm fine with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please visit http://www.blogagotchi.com/icicle118/
For A Tamagotchi Diary!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Clover said...

So cute x_x ♥♥♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home