Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Chloe the Memetchi's Baby

Well, the Matchmaker came to see Chloe last Saturday (December 16). At 3PM, she introduced Bill to my Memetchi. Love? Yes! LOL

So, after all the fireworks, Chloe got a baby girl!

My sister's had a baby boy - hallelujah, we don't have to wait for the matchmaker this time around. LOL

Now, Kylie (the baby I was just talking about) is a teenager. She's a Hinatchi (was a Teletchi, then a Kuchitamatchi). I hope she grows up to be a Mimitchi! *crosses fingers*

Kylie:
- Teletchi gets named 12/18/06 1100
- Kuchitamatchi 12/18/06 1230
- Hinatchi 12/19/06 1230

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2007 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chloe is such a goo name. I once had a tamagotchi which i named chloe

 
At February 11, 2007 at 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you know what your tamagotchi's name is?

 
At February 13, 2007 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

hi viola! how many tamas do you have?

I know what my pet's name is by looking at a growth chart. There are growth charts on the net - hold on i'll put the link here - http://www.tamadex.auroch.net/v3/chars.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home