Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Welcome!

Let me start off by saying that I'm so excited - this being my first blog site and all! I'm into Tamagotchi, obviously =D Fun, fun things these are.

I'm 26 years... huh? Yes yes, I hear you loud and clear! I'm a tad too old to be a Tamagotchi newbie, I agree, but well... *sheepish* better late than never.

I'm so crazy I keep a "tamagotchi notebook", where I log all significant events of my characters. Now I won't have to keep writing in that notebook anymore! This blog site will serve its purpose very well, indeed.

Right now, I have a Connection v3 running, an UraTama still packed safely in its box, and a Keitai Akai still in its box (AND still at the toy store LOL - I haven't actually bought the Akai yet, but in my mind, that pink one with snowflakes on it is so mine already! It's just so right for the holidays). I'm getting it this weekend though!

3 Comments:

At December 19, 2006 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to thank me for your Uratama, babe! LOL. Love you!

 
At March 26, 2007 at 5:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I found this site from www.mimitchi.com! This site is cool.

 
At August 8, 2009 at 1:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Gotchi Guru from Tamagotchi Mania (http://sites.google.com/site/tamagotchimania/) and Onsenmoguratchi: The Official Site (www.onsenmoguratchi.eu). Please visit my sites! This blog is so cool! I love Akai's! Mine is in the post!

GG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home