Thursday, December 21, 2006

UraTama!

I got an UraTama today! It's pink with roses all around the screen. The ciao summer Ura my Carlo gave me is still in its package, though. LOL. Don't get me wrong - I love that one with all my heart. Maybe that's why I can't bear to use it yet haha! I'm crazy that way.






So I'm playing with the pink one - and well, while I can't take videos of the character (the blue pixels do not appear at all! My sister and I had such a hard time trying to get a video of the hatching LOL), I'm enjoying it tremendously.

I hatched my new Ura at 2345H today (well, technically last night, because it's the morning of December 21 now hehe) and I got Ura Kuchikotchi.
An hour later, my pet blahblah (I can't read Japanese, so I have no idea what I named my pet LOL) evolved into Tsunokotchi then immediately went to sleep.
The lights automatically turned off too - very cool. ;)

Off-topic - I got my package from amazon.com today; my Spongebob DVDs have arrived! What can I say, today's a very very good day hehehe.

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2007 at 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can you buy Uratamas in the US? I don't see any uratamas on yesaisa.com,I can't use ebay,so where else can I buy one besides yesasia.com and ebay? Can you locate any stores that sell japanese toys in New York? In Japan,a place a Walt Disney World in Epcot,do there sores sell tamagotchi? Please let me know!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Clover said...

Once I saw uratama I really wanted to try it! I guess I liked the star keychain thing attached to it XD Check out my blog if you get a chance, I recently started documenting my experience with Teku teku Angel, as there doesn't seem to be a lot of info on it out there O:

See ya!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home