Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sad News about Keitai Akai

I'm not having the pink Keitai Akai with the snowflake design after all :( I went to the mall to get it last Friday night, and found the packaging all taped up (like it's been opened, tested, and all!). And that's not all - the Mametchi sticker on the screen is gone too, and get this - it's untabbed! *Big big sigh*

How can I still buy that? I wanted it so bad I waited all week to go to the mall to buy it (I couldn't go on weekdays because I usually left the office late at night), and I was practically shaking the whole week in anticipation - all this excitement for nothing. :(

What they have left are plain whites and plain reds. I am so tempted to get either one of those, but my sister will be going to the mall tomorrow (another one that I haven't checked out for tamas yet), so if she doesn't find an Akai with design on it, I will go get the plain white one. And I have to go get it pronto too, because I have noticed that the Tamagotchis at the malls seem to be vanishing faster than ever; maybe because it's the holidays and all.

I sure hope my sister finds the Akai I want tomorrow! :) It will most definitely make my day!

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!,I lovе your writing veгy a lot! prοpοrtion we keеp up a сorrespondence more about yοuг post on
AOL? Ι nеed an expeгt in this area tο resolvе my problem.

Mаybe that is you! Haѵing а look
forωard to see you.

Here is mу web page: General: Vacation

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home